3 simple steps to blogging
Step 1: Select your campus and role
- Visit the GIIS School Blog site: http://blog.globalindianschool.org/
- Roll over the Country of your residence and then click the appropriate campus. For example, Roll over Singapore, and then click Queenstown.
Under The GIIS Blog Channels, click the relevant channel link, such as Queenstown, or Educator.
Step 2: Log in
- On your campus page, on the top right, click Log In.
- On the login page, enter your myGIIS credentials in the Username and Password boxes, and then click Log In.
You are now logged in to the blog.
Step 3: Create or edit your post
- To manage your post, on the top right, click Add/Edit Post.
You are now at the blog Dashboard.
- To add a new post, on the left, under Posts, click Add New.
Note: You can edit or comment on an existing post by using the Edit and Comments options under Posts.
- On the Add New Post page, in the Title box, type an appropriate title for your post, under Article, type the text or paste it from the required document.
- To indicate the subject of your post, under Categories, select the appropriate check box, and then click Submit for Review.
All posts are evaluated by Moderator before being published. The posted blog entry after approval would be listed on the blog site. You can check the status of your post beside the blog entry.
Approved/Published/Cancelled blogs cannot be changed. You can update details about the blog before getting Approved/Cancelled by the approver.
Some Ground Rules: To maintain online decorum and etiquette on our Blogs, a brief Ethics Code is available on each blog. We request each of you to read and adhere to the guidelines in the best interests of our school. Blog responsibly.